21 Jan, 2022
At Timmy Apps we love making fun and entertaining games available on mobile devices. Timmy Apps respects the privacy concerns of all users of its Games, Websites and related Services. Timmy Apps does not target its Games, Websites and related Services to users under the age of 13.
OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
Timmy Apps does not collect personal data or information knowingly under the age of 13 or allow such persons to use our Games. If you are under 13 age, please don’t send any information about yourself including your email address, personal address, name, telephone number, or email address. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us. By using our Games related Services, you represent that you are at age 13 or older. If you are between 13 and 17 age, you have to represent that your legal guardian has reviewed our Games, Websites and related Services and agreed to use these.
All of our games are made for people who are at least 13 years of age.
Please note: You can find published age recommendations on: Apple’s App Store on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon App Store and Windows App Store. However, these age or maturity classifications refer only to the content in our games (similar to movie ratings G, PG or PG-13 in the U.S., but related to gameplay, animations, etc.). For more on how these categories are defined, visit these support websites for Apple, Google, Amazon and Windows.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT FROM YOU?
It’ s about ‘Personal Information’ and it is the information that identifies you as an individual. We collect your personal information and store your email, where you nominate to specifically allow our games to collect your email. If you contact us directly for any reason, we may also keep a copy of that correspondence. Your email is collected only to keep you informed of new Timmy Apps products and changes to our existing products.
Timmy Apps will not attempt to obtain nor record any sensitive information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Timmy Apps will not disclose, sell, trade and rent any of the personal information you will provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Your Personal Information can only be disclosed where required or allowable by law. In this case, we may share demographic information which will not be linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information will store offsite in this way that reasonably protects it from unauthorized access, misuse, loss, modification or disclosure.
We don’t guarantee a policy of authorized third parties and website links and you access those sites at your own risk.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
When you will use our games & apps, third parties may collect data about your device and how you can use our games in order to serve ads to you on other apps, games or websites that are tailored according to your interests, this advertising practice known as “interest-based advertising.” Examples of data that may be collected can include: IP addresses, identifiers associated with your mobile device or items you put in your basket, applications on the device, how you use our apps, or any links you click on when you are in our apps. You have a choice about participating in interest based advertising. If you wish to opt out, please use one of the following methods:
- How to “Limit Ad Tracking” in the iOS, you may visit this link.
- How to “Opt out of interest-based ads” in Android OS, you can visit this link.
COLLECTION OF OTHER ‘NON-PERSONAL’ INFORMATION
The Timmy Apps third party partners and their privacy policies are as follows:
- AdColony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- AdMob: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- Game Analytics: https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Unity Ads: http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Firebase: https://www.firebase.com/terms/privacy-policy.html
- Google Analytics : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Soomla In app: https://soomla.com/privacy-policy.html
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/optout?token=qlc74mqe9qfs5t187t2rqeqb282bel4piomcog4far38cjph
- Revmob: https://www.revmobmobileadnetwork.com/privacy%20policy
- ChartBoost: https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
- Super Sonic : http://www.ironsrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ironSource-Privacy-Policy.pdf
- Mob Vista: https://www.mobvista.com/en/privacy/
- This Policy is valid for Timmy Apps Studio.